Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This Shot Won't Hurt A Bit.

I remembered this idea during a recent visit to Chilli's. I wasn't even drinking (which is probably how I actually remembered). Have you seen their cute little desserts in shot glasses? I hear P.F. Changs has them too. Anyway, a while back my cousin Todd taught me the trick of letting your older babe sip their juice from a shot glass. They are just the perfect size for little hands. And really, think how much edgier your kid looks drinking from a shot glass, instead of a sippy cup. Your babe will probably love the novelty of it too. Or, immediately dump it out, as was the case with my 10-month-old. But at just an ounce at a time, who really cares?
Hey, remember those crazy days before you were a Mommy? Bet you will when you break out those old shotglasses!

No comments: